15 Apr 2012

it's Colbie Caillat



Refreshment on Last week (on Friday) that's surprising ticket ,1 hour before Colbie Caillat truly on stage ,I've got the ticket .. whoooo .... i love Colbie ,the voice was cool like menthol and the band so fresh . very nice spot this is my first concert in Swimming Pool area ( Senayan ,Jakarta)  Bravo the team .. she sang more than 10songs ,even i don't know all she sing but i'm very enjoyed ..  my favorite is Brighter Than The Sun :)  Thank you Kiki ....


ready on Monday Morning ?  i'm ready !!


xo
Belinda

5 komentar:

indah_indecraft mengatakan...

AAAAAkkkkkkk saya iriiiiiii :'(
hiks

Janel mengatakan...

Love your blog! I gave you an award on my blog!

www.beans4fashion.com

xo,
Janel

Belinda (Myurbey) mengatakan...

indahhhh kalau dateng pasti udah ku ajak ketemuan nyanyi barenggggg !!! hihiihih

Belinda (Myurbey) mengatakan...

hi Jane ,thank you for LOvely Blog Award :) I've wrote on you blog post too ,thank you Lovely Blog

Ekawan mengatakan...

Colbie ... pasti sungguh menyenangkan disana :)